EU membership has brought about an increasing demand for legal advisory services relating to infrastructure, public tenders and project finance in Poland.
SOLIVAN provides legal advice and assistance for clients involved in development, financing and modernization of transport, energy and environmental infrastructure in Poland.
Our lawyers are experienced providers of advice on the tender and procurement regulations adopted by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the EU ISPA Fund and the European Investment Bank. Our team has an outstanding knowledge of FIDIC standard forms and contractual documents.
Our services include:
• industry-specific project document structuring and negotiation
• public procurement
• ownership structuring and tax issues
• transportation, energy, environmental and regulatory practices
• project finance and complex risk allocation
• civil and administrative litigation and arbitration
• antitrust, state aid and competition
• permitting and licensing