Our Technology team works closely with industry participants of our core sectors – real estate, energy and environment – to deliver pragmatic and innovative advice. When it comes to complex issues, we deliver results – efficiently and cost-effectively.
We have acted on a variety of significant matters to identify and anticipate future technical challenges and intellectual property rights bottlenecks. Our depth and breadth of experience mean that we provide advice that is informed and current. We combine commercial and regulatory experience, which enables us to identify issues and develop and implement solutions for our clients.
Our services include:
• drafting, negotiating, reviewing and advising on software agreements, including liability issues, indemnification and warranties
• technology development and joint venture agreements
• licensing, distribution and customer contracts
• independent audits of intellectual property assets and risk evaluations of technological developments
• drafting, negotiating, reviewing and advising on agreements covering preparation of contributions to works by independent contractors
• protecting exclusive and non-exclusive interests in copyrights and manuscripts
• privacy, data collection and information management